[ Instantly Open a Secret international Anonymous Offshore Bank account in Foreign Currency, and Transfer Money overseas to keep your Wealth Safe, Avoid Tax, and enjoy High Interest Savings Rates & Anonymous Banking ]
My uncle is a realtor and he was recently looking for the best laptop for realtors, well being a realtor is not at all an easy task, pleasing clients is a tough job in itself, every profession has its own special technical needs and to fulfil them they need special gadgets and technology too.
Table of Contents
As a realtor you have very different tasks, you may need to check emails, show images, make documents, make drafts, do a video meeting with the client, need to type a proposal, or browse the web for knowing about different properties in different regions. The list of tasks you need to do as a realtor is never-ending.
You cannot afford to own a bulky and old fashioned laptop, you need to have the best laptop for realtors. Realtors are one of those people, who need to look in as tip-top condition as they can, you cannot afford a lag in your computer and your computer to have a bad screen quality since clients don’t wait a lot, as a realtor you will also need a laptop with long battery life, as you don’t very often travel to places that provide charging slots or docks to you.
Let me tell you the situation to you, I am the tech guy of the family and I make sure that everyone gets good devices, my specialty is with laptops and PCs, I am exceptionally good at finding the best deals in tech. So naturally, the task of finding the best laptop for realtors came on me, and so I had to do research for days to finally find one for my uncle, since it is a matter of work and business, I had to take extra effort for making the best selection.
Finding the best laptop for realtors was not at all an easy task, but now that I have taken all that strain by myself, I want others to not do this much of hard work, in this article I will make sure that you will be able to get the best laptop.
In this article, I have for you, best-hanpicked suggestions for the top 10 best laptop for realtors in 2020, this article has got everything you need to know about any laptop, I have added images for each of them, along with in detail list of features, fair and unbiased reviews and to sum that all up, a final verdict about each and every laptop, you can also follow the link to buy them at the best price.
Top 10 best laptop for realtors in 2020
Here is the list of best laptop for realtors, this list of suggestions was personally curated for my uncle and so i can guarantee you that these are the best available options, just make sure you read this article to the very end for a better understanding about which is the best option for you.
1. Overall best: ASUS UX333FA-AB77 ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop
This one is a very sleek and atylish laptop, I personally liked this for my uncle because of its sleek design, awesome specs and appropriate pricing, this is one of the best and most suitable option among the other laptops in this price range, for me this is the winner in the list of best laptop for realtors, this laptop will loke great when you’ll use this in front of you clients.
- 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD & 16GB RAM
- Long battery life: powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down
- Ultra-slim bezels: The 13. 3” Full HD NanoEdge display
This is a very slim, lightweight, sleek and stylish laptop, the pricing is just very appropriate, you should definitely consider buying this.
2. ASUS UX534FTC-AS77 ZenBook 15 Laptop
This laptop is a very unique one in itself, this laptop has the state of the art screenpad technology, yes you read it right, not touchpad, but screenpad, the screenpad technology is basically a touchpad with a screen, that looks great and works flawlessly, this laptop has good specs and the pricing is also on point.
The laptop is powered an Intel core i7-10510U processor, 16 GB RAM and 1 TB PCIe SSD. The laptop also has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics.
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5. 65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- 15. 6 inch wide-view Full HD display
- 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650
- 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
At this price, this laptop has very trendy feature, while the screenpad feature does not add much to the productivity, it surely adds very much to the overall look and feel of the laptop.
3. HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion
This laptop has a very long battery life and can keep you working for long hours, without the need of stopping. This laptop is perfect for heavy office works, the specs are perfect for realtors. This laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7 10th gen processor and also has a wide and full HD display. This laptop makes it to our list of best laptop for realtors because of its long battery life.
This laptop has a 16 GB non-upgradable RAM along with 512 GB SSD storage.
- 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD IPS Bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit display.
- 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 processor.
- 512 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
The battery life on this one is especially very great, you’ll love this one, if you fail to charge your device very frequently.
4. 2020 HP 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U
This is one of those laptops which can be called a value for money package, this laptop has got everything you need, in a fair price, the added advantage of touchscreen is also here, this laptop makes it tour list of best laptop for realtors because of its fair and good pricing and balanced specs. The battery life on this one is also good, the specs are not exceptionally good, but they are perfect.
This laptop is powered by an Intel core i7 8th gen processor along with 16 GBs of RAM and 512 GBs of superfast SSD storage, the graphics on this one are not great though.
- 15.6″ diagonal HD Touchscreen SVA BrightView Display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home in S mode included. 3-cell, 41 Wh lithium-ion battery, 14.8″ x 9.69″ x 0.89″, 4.28 lbs. 3x USB Type-A Ports, 1x HDMI, 1x Media Card Reader, 1x Headphone Jack, Kensington Security Slot. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4.2, Natural silver, Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
This laptop is a balanced deal, if you are looking for something just right and to be able to satisfy your needs, then you can just go for this one, the specs are not exceptionally good for the price, but they can satisy your needs.
The next laptop on our list is especially made for those realtors who honestly don’t want to spend much on their laptops and need a good processor for quick tasks, well to spend less, you need to compromise something too, this laptop has a less storage capacity, with only 128 GBs of SSD storage and 8 GBs of RAM. This laptop makes it to our list of best laptop for realtors because of its good processor and balanced pricing.
This laptop is powered by an intel core i5 10th gen processor and is currently priced at $729.99. This laptop also offers you convertibility, so you can use it as both a tablet and laptop.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor
- Intel UHD graphics, 8GB memory, and 128GB SSD storage
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you quickly convert this 2-in-1 laptop from a notebook to a tablet! Put it in any position you like for creativity, sharing, or binging streaming media
- 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen with narrow bezels delivers clear, crisp images. Enjoy great sound with 2 x 2W Speakers with Dolby Audio
This laptop is a very good deal for the price is you are okay with the less storage capacity, you may surely go with this one, this is not going to disappoint you with the performance. The convertibility is an added advantage.
6. 2020 Newest HP Pavilion Intel Core i5-1035G1
This laptop is one good deal for you, this laptop can outlast many laptops in this price range, this laptop has a trendy design, the pricing is just appropriate, you can surely go for this one if you are limited on budget and need something to work with for long hours. The battery life on this one is very good.
This laptop is powered by an intel core i5 1oth gen processor, along with 16 GBs of RAM and 256 GBs of SSD storage.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Up to 9 hours battery life mixed-use
- 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth and 256 GB SSD storage.
This laptop is a good deal for the price if you are looking for a great laptop with limited budget, however the storage is a bit less on this one, the battery life is great on this one so you can go for this one all in all.
7. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Premium Laptop
As the name of this laptop already suggests, this one is a really premium one, considering the specs, the storage capacity, the screen quality and the build, everything is premium on this one, the only thing on this laptop which is not very premium is the price itself, which is a good thing to have in a laptop. This laptop makes it to our list of best laptop for realtors because of its awesome specs and fabulous pricing.
This laptop is powered by Intel core i7 10th Gen processor along with a massive 32 GBs of RAM and 1 TB of storage.
- Latest and Powerful 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-1065G7 Processor.
- 15.6-inch FHD Display
- 32GB DDR4 Memory along with massive 1TB SSD.
This laptop is a pure bang for the buck, you may go for it for sure, this laptop is not going to disappoint you with the performance, battery life can concern you to some extent though.
8. HP Envy – 17t (2020)
This is one of my personal favorites in the list of best laptop for realtors, this makes it to our list because of its good pricing and very powerful features, this laptop is sleek and stylish and makes it for every realtor. This laptop also has a touch screen which adds to its on-the-go functionality.
This laptop is powered by the very powerful Intel core i7 10th gen processor along with a massive 32 GBs of RAM along with 1 TB of SSD storage and an additional 1 TB of HDD storage. This laptop is a bang for the buck!
- Intel Core i7-10510U Processor and 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce MX250 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920×1080) Touch Display.
- 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD
- 3 USB 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1
- Includes Portable USB 3.0 Data Hub
This laptop is a great deal, the storage and memory on this one is very massive the processor is also very good, you can go for it.
9. Lenovo ThinkPad P53s Laptop
This one is a rough and tough laptop to be honest, the design might not look that great but the laptop is meant for realtors who are not so careful with their devices, the specs on this one are good, the built is bulky but very tough, and that is the reason why it makes it to our list of best laptop for realtors.
This laptop is powered by an intel core i7 8th gen processor along with 16 GBs of RAM and 512 GBs of SSD storage.
- Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor
- 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Display; 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, Black Color
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
This is the most tough and durable laptop on the list, the specs are appropriate for the price, the build is not stylish and is bulky, you can go for it.
10. HP – Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop
This is an elegant laptop, this laptop has got every good spec you need, there is nothing like extra in this but this makes it to our list of best laptop for realtors because of its shiny, stylish and sleek build with a touch of premiumness to impress your clients.
This laptop is powered by an intel core i7 10th gen processor along with a 12 GB RAM and 512 GBs of SSD storage.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 mobile processor:
- 12GB RAM
- 512 GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- 360° flip-and-fold design
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics: On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
This laptop has a good value to offer, the specs are good for the price, the build quality is superior and the convertibility and the touch screen is an added advantage.
Buying guide for the best laptop for realtors
So now we are at the end of this article, and if you have read this article thoroughly, then I expect that you now have a good idea about what you need and should buy. Having doubts is natural, you may have some doubts regarding what are the best specs for realtors’ laptops? what should be the price? or just anything. Well, you need not worry in that case, since in this section I’ll solve all of them.
While buying the best laptop for realtors, there are certain important specs that you need to look for, one of the most important among them is the processor, realtors need to do a lot of documenting work, the second is the storage capacity since most realtors tend to store large files. The third and a very important spec is the battery life, realtors don’t often get time to charge their devices so it becomes very important.
Now we come to the question of pricing, what should be the ideal pricing for the best laptop for realtors? Laptops for realtors start from the range of $600 and can go up to $2000.
Now that we are ending our article, I hope you are able to figure out which is the best option for you, this list was curated for you personally and all the reviews are not biased at all, we are not promoting any brands in this article, these were some genuine suggestions, which I felt like putting forward for you.
Make sure you share this article with your colleagues or those who need this the most.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site