Guide to Watch UEFA Champions League 2021 Live Stream: Free Football Game Online TV Channel. Bringing the UEFA Champions League to Indonesian homes
European media praised PSG’s “hurricane” superstar Kylian Mbappé after a stunning Champions League hat-trick blew away Lionel Messi’s Barcelona at the Nou Camp on Wednesday (AEDT).
The 22-year-old’s goals in the first game’s round of 16 made him the first player ever to score a hat-trick against Barcelona in the knockout stages of the elite league.
UEFA Champions League 2021
French daily L’Equipe called the striker “atomic” and the team a “formidable collective force” that stopped the genius of Messi, who is considered one of the greatest footballers of all time.
It called the PSG stars “Galacticos” on the front page and said “it will be necessary to consider quitting football” if the Parisians fail to qualify for the quarter-finals after securing a 4-1 lead in the first leg.
- The Spanish Mardidista press, greeting the young Frenchman, was more critical of Barcelona’s performance.
- Madrid daily AS did not hesitate, saying Barcelona had seen in PSG “a mirror that reflects their image” of a team that is now “terrorizing, subduing and destroying” them.
- “Mbappé passed through Camp Nou and destroyed it like a hurricane, with a historical display that will be remembered forever,” wrote the Marca newspaper, also from Madrid.
Missing out on other top stars Neymar and Angel Di Maria, PSG was “led by an unstoppable Kylian and a colossal Veratti,” he said, calling Barcelona “light years away from the continent’s great dominants, humiliated again in the Champions” League. “
UEFA Champions League 2021: online football
“Mbappé destroys Barça at the Nou Camp,” was the headline in the Barcelona daily Mundo Deportivo. “Barça remains very, very far from the level required for the Champions League,” it said.
Barcelona’s other sports daily, Sport, said that Barça was “crushed by PSG” and that Mbappé “has proven to be an uncontrollable giant”. British tabloid The Sun said the match pointed to a “changing of the guard at the head of world football” as speculation rises that Messi will be leaving his old club at the end of the season. “Lionel Messi, for so long the planet. Best player, not only of his day, but of all time, was completely behind the scenes at Kylian Mbappé,” he wrote.
- It said the “electric Frenchman” of just 22 “now appears ready to claim Messi’s crown as the king of world football” following his hat-trick.
- The Daily Telegraph echoed that sentiment, saying that if it was Messi’s last European adventure with Barcelona, ”it may be remembered as the season when the crown was torn off his head.”
- He said Mbappe produced “one of the great European hat-tricks of the past few years”, while Messi disappeared from the game “like a light bulb losing power”.
UEFA Champions League 2021 Watch on HD
- The PSG star delivered “nothing short of a masterclass,” he concluded.
- It was an entertaining game to watch as both teams played open football, without taking the cautious approach.
- The Reds had to be more passive due to their depleted backline, prompting Jordan Henderson to re-start as a center-back. Still, Leipzig failed to make any real headway in the opposition backline.
- Liverpool, on the other hand, looked much deadlier on the counter, notably forcing a few saves from Peter Gulacsi, although the game still ended goalless at half time.
Leipzig’s shortcomings in the last third finally got in their way when a defensive foul by Marcel Sabitzer followed by Lukas Klostermann’s stumbling block led to Mohamed Salah’s opener. A few minutes later, the Reds doubled their lead through Sadio Mané after another individual error – this time from Nordi Mukiele.
The goal sealed victory for the Premier League champions, who should feel good about their two-goal kisses en route to the second leg at Anfield. And here at The Hard Tackle, we’ll take a closer look at how both teams performed this midweek in this scintillating clash in the Puskas Arena.
UEFA Champions League 2021 Free Soccer Game
Kylian Mbappe beat Lionel Messi when Paris Saint-Germain put Barcelona against the ropes again in the Champions League. And with Mbappé in that form, it’s hard to see Barcelona make another epic comeback this time around.
After Messi put Barcelona ahead from the penalty spot, Mbappé scored a hat-trick at the Camp Nou stadium on Tuesday to give PSG a 4-1 victory in the first leg of their round-of-16 game.
It was the team’s first meeting since Barcelona erased a 4-0 deficit by winning the return leg 6-1 at the same stage of the competition four years ago. But Ronald Koeman’s team was thoroughly played out at home, even as PSG misses Brazilian star Neymar, and must instead try to make a comeback in Paris.
- “It was a very important game for us,” said Mbappé. “We wanted to come here and win. We did that in style. Tonight was great, but we haven’t won anything yet. “
- Mbappe scored five minutes after Messi’s opener, adding two goals in the second half to become the first player to score a hat-trick at Camp Nou in the Champions League since Andriy Shevchenko for Dynamo Kyiv in a 4-0 victory in 1997.
- His dominance was epitomized by the image of Barcelona captain Gerard Pique – returning from a long-term injury – tugging at Mbappé’s shirt in an unsuccessful attempt to slow the French star as he rushed forward offensively.
“There is no doubt that Kylian is one of the best players in the world, despite his young age,” said PSG coach Mauricio Pochettino, who was in charge of his first Champions League game with the French club after moving Tottenham to the top. the last two. years ago. “He has already done extraordinary things. But we must remain humble. “
Moise Kean also scored in the second half for PSG, last season’s finalist who looked far more dangerous than the hosts during the game at the empty Camp Nou.
Filmy One – An Exclusive Entertainment Site