For me, a weight loss program is fun because it not only helps me get into the best shape possible, but also helps me try lots of new foods and shakes while on a specific diet.
While following a specific diet, remember that your diet should be high in nutrients. Shakes are the best way to get essential nutrients in one place.
Here are the best weight loss shake recipes for when you’re trying to lose weight:
1Mango Shake Surprise
This amazing mango shake has 298 calories, 5 grams of protein, 55 grams of carbohydrates, 5 grams of fiber, 9 grams of fat, 54 grams of sodium and 47 grams of sugar. I am a mango lover and if you are one of them you will love this recipe. Here’s the recipe for you-
- ¼ cup of mango cubes
- ¼ avocados (mashed)
- ½ cup of mango juice
- ¼ cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until all items are well blended. Pour it into a glass and serve. For garnish, use additional mango slices or strawberries.
2Lemon and Orange Citrus Shake
This shake is great for you when it comes to the breakfast option. This shake provides 18 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, 57 grams of carbohydrates, 54 grams of sugar, 14 grams of fat and 420 calories. Here’s the recipe –
- 80 calories lemon yogurt
- 1 orange peeled and well sliced
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- Handful of ice or ice cubes
- Place yogurt, milk, orange slices and ice in a blender. Blend for 1 minute. Serve in a glass and stir in the linseed oil.
This simple shake contains 273 calories, 9 grams of protein, 29 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of fiber, 24 grams of sugar, 14.5 grams of fat and 1.5 grams of saturated fat and 103 mg of sodium per glass. Here’s the recipe –
- 1 cup of low-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon of cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil or MUFA
- Blend the milk and blueberries in a blender for 1 minute. Pour into a glass and stir in the linseed oil.
Apples are always one of the best fruits because they say an apple a day keeps a doctor away. Here’s a good apple shake that gives you 19 grams of protein, 482 calories, 57 grams of sugar, 71 grams of carbohydrates, 16.5 grams of fat and 300 mg of sodium. The recipe is –
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 cup of chopped apple
- ½ cup of soy milk
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 150 g vanilla yogurt
- Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend for 1 minute. Serve it in a glass. Garnish it with some cashew nuts.
The best weight loss shakes you may want to know. Follow these great recipes and you are good to go.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site