An emotional video of a forest ranger breaking down while saying goodbye to an elephant is going viral, and it will be the most heartbreaking thing you’ll see today. The video is from Tamil Nadu.
WHAT IS THE VIRAL VIDEO ABOUT?
The ranger, who can be seen in the clip, was reportedly taking care of the injured elephant while it was being treated at Sadivayal Elephant Camp in the Mudumalai Tiger Reserve. However, the gentle giant succumbed to his injuries, despite the best efforts of the forestry department staff, and left the man in tears.
In the clip, the ranger can be seen crying and gently stroking the elephant’s trunk. Since the video surfaced online, it has been shared on various platforms and has gone viral.
Ramesh Pandey, Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer, wrote the video on Twitter: “It is really moving to see his companion ranger make a tearful bid for an elephant at Sadivayal Elephant Camp in Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, Tamil Nadu . “
It is truly moving to see this tearful bid for an elephant by his ranger companion at Sadivayal Elephant Camp in Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, Tamil Nadu. #GreenGuards #elephants
VC: @karthisathees pic.twitter.com/xMQNop1YfI
– Ramesh Pandey (@rameshpandeyifs) January 20, 2021
The official IFS Association Twitter account wrote, “Some emotions cannot be expressed in words. Gone from his sight, but not from his heart. A #Forestor who took care of an injured elephant in masinagudi, @MudumalaiTR, #Tamilnadu, crying after his death. #GreenWarriors (sic) . “
The video garnered thousands of views across platforms and also struck a chord with netizens. See some notes:
Touch video, thank you for sharing
– KD (@Sarojlenka) January 21, 2021
– (@ RemyaNair5) January 21, 2021
I don’t know what the circumstances were, but this is really moving. At least the human can say something, but think about the animal. God .. But this is true love .. pure love ..
– Sumeet Raghvan (@sumrag) January 21, 2021
Ramesh ji, you made me cry with your tweet.
– (@awanish_goswami) January 21, 2021
– BhayankarAalsi (@nukkadbhukkad) January 21, 2021
Really moving …
– Bhoolebisarenagme (@BhoolebisareGit) January 21, 2021
Respect the human being … no one can understand this bond … it’s really emotional
– MK (@MinoketanS) January 21, 2021
Extremely moving scene.
– Snehal Saran (@snehal_saran) January 21, 2021
– Hari Om Sharma (@ hariom081) January 21, 2021
– Nageswari (@ Nageswa64156202) January 21, 2021
– That guy Sunner (@KS_Sunner) January 21, 2021
This video has left us in tears.