A special team of the agency has reached Mumbai…
for investigation on Thursday after the Supreme Court approved the Central Investigation Agency CBI’s investigation in the late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput case.
After this, it has been reported on Friday morning that this special CBI team of 10 members has questioned one of the staff members of Sushant Singh.
SP Nupur Prasad is leading this special team.
His team reached Mumbai late on Thursday for investigation.
However, this time BMC has not quarantined CBI officials.
- In-charge of the case, SP Nupur Prasad has met the Mumbai Police officials on Friday to get a complete record of the case, including the post-mortem report.
- Let us know that along with this special team, the forensic experts of Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) are also part of this team.
Sushant’s cook is an important witness in this case, he is questioned by CBI officials. Forensic experts are going to inspect the crime scene on Friday.
It is known that the CBI will recast at the house of Sushant Singh along with the CFSL expert.
One team of CBI will get information from Mumbai Police, while the other team will also interrogate doctors who do post mortem.
Significantly, 28-year-old Bollywood actress Riya has been questioned twice by the Enforcement Directorate.
- This questioning was done on the allegations of Sushant’s father withdrawing funds from his son’s account.
- The ED is investigating the alleged money laundering in this case. It has been more than two months since Sushant’s death.
- According to CBI sources, the crime scene may have been tampered with, in such a case.
- Photographs taken by the Mumbai Police will be shared with the Central Forensic Science Laboratory.
Dr. Sudhir Gupta, the chief of AIIMS forensic department said,
“We will look into the possibility of murder. However, all probable angles will be thoroughly examined. The preserved viscera will be examined and the anti-depressants that were given to Rajput will also be analyzed at the AIIMS laboratory.”