Money Heist Season 4 is certainly the best ever show which also got much love and praise from the fans and critics too.
The lovers of the offense series extremely pleased.
This was because of the Professor’s plans to bring back his crew members who were already arrested. But this wasn’t the outstanding plan. There could also be some hints that Money Heist’s Professor had already planned his arrest.
Money Heist Season 5: Alex Pina’s Views on Season 5
Alex Pina reveals a few things while talking about Season 5:
Alex Pina said:
“It is going to be the most exciting season till now, kinda hyped up for that”.
Alex Pina said he has everything planned out as to:
- How the band is going to break up
- How the heist will come to an end.
- He said ending the show after the fifth season is the right time.
Money Heist Season 5: When It is Going to Release??
- According to the reports, the production is set to start in this month itself.
- It will be done in parts of Spain, Portugal, and Denmark.
- With an expected delay in filming, we’re probably going to see the series return at some point in 2021.
- However, as per most Netflix Original projects, they’re currently on hold until the Coronavirus epidemic concludes. That could result in a delayed release date.
- There’s still a chance that it might be delayed if things with pandemic went sideways. Well, we have to admit that it is not totally under control.
Money Heist Season 5: Cast
- Úrsula Corberó as Tokio.
- Álvaro Morte as El Profesor.
- Itziar Ituño as Lisbon.
- Miguel Herrán as Río.
- Jaime Lorente as Denver.
- Esther Acebo as Stockholmo
Money Heist Season 5: Is Season 5 is the last season of Money heist??
It’s now been confirmed that the fifth season of Money Heist will be the last.
A tweet from the official Netflix account on 31st July 2020 said
“THE HEIST COMES TO AN END on PART 5.”