[ Instantly Open a Secret international Anonymous Offshore Bank account in Foreign Currency, and Transfer Money overseas to keep your Wealth Safe, Avoid Tax, and enjoy High Interest Savings Rates and Anonymous Banking ]
Actor Tom Cruise doesn’t even have a script for his upcoming history-making film to be shot in space but managed to convince Universal Pictures to shell out $200 million (nearly Rs 1500 crore) to produce it.
Table of Contents
Tom Cruise convinced Universal to pay $200 million for a movie to be shot in space, over a Zoom call
- The outlet notes that the $200 million figure is just an estimate given that proper logistics need to be hammered out with a script in hand.
- However, it notes that, with all things considered, it’s a very reasonable sum given that it can cost more to make space-set blockbusters by way of visual effects, and those movies can’t boast making cinema history.
- According to Deadline, Cruise, director Doug Liman, Christopher McQuarrie, and PJ van Sandwijk managed to pitch the film in a virtual meeting with Universal executives who committed the cash to the project despite there not even being a fully penned script yet. The outlet reports that Liman is currently writing.
Cruise Talk with Nasa:
- The cruise was previously in talks with NASA to work on a historic film that would see the “Mission Impossible” actor shoot an action movie in space with the help of Elon Musk’s aviation firm, SpaceX.
- Now, Universal Pictures is on board to the tune of $200 million in the hopes of having its name on the first-of-its-kind venture.
Marvel movies: Every Upcoming New MCU film and TV show That are releasing!!
Movie to be shoot in space: writer, director, Producer
As per an online portal, Universal signed off on the whopping project over a Zoom call with Cruise.
Writer-director: Doug Liman, his frequent collaborator Christopher McQuarrie,
Producer : PJ van Sandwijk.
Elon Musk is also going to be a part of the project through his SpaceX firm.
In addition to assistance from Musk, Cruise’s writer and director on the highly successful “Mission Impossible” films, McQuarrie, will act as a story adviser and producer alongside Liman and van Sandwijk.
” Liman, on the other hand, has worked with the actor on Edge of Tomorrow and American Made. He’s currently writing the script for the action-adventure film”.
The cruise will next be seen in Top Gun: Maverick, which after being pushed to December, was further pushed to 2021 because of the continued effects of the virus across the world.
Money Heist: Season 5? Alvaro Morte Kicks Off Production!!