Learn how to make money with the Liquid Web affiliate program. Here we cover everything you need to know about the Liquid Web Affiliate Program, their commission rate, how to register, how to promote, payment method and tips on how to make money with it
When it comes to offering premium, reliable and highly efficient web hosting, be it for WordPress or WooCommerce, Liquid Web cannot be missed. The company has made its mark in the web hosting industry since it was founded in 1997.
The company sets itself apart from others by providing high quality, reliable and premium services as opposed to the usual cheap and highly competitive shared hosting provided by the other web hosting companies. This explains the high prices of their products.
Liquid Web introduced their affiliate programs and they have been paying out huge sums for years. Affiliate marketing in its basic form involves recommending a product to a potential buyer and receiving some commission when the buyer buys the product.
What this means is that when someone buys one of the packages offered by Liquid Web through your unique affiliate link, Liquid Web will pay you a commission for the sale. The amount paid is usually very attractive compared to the amount offered by other affiliate programs.
Liquid Web Affiliate Commission Rate
Liquid Web has the highest commission rates I’ve seen with web hosting companies to date. The company pays 150% of the hosting cost for a month and the minimum amount paid to affiliate marketers is $150. This means that if you refer a customer and they end up buying a $29 managed WordPress package, you Get $150 as commission.
In fact, if you refer a customer and they end up purchasing a $ 400 / month Dedicated Server Hosting, you will receive $ 600 as a commission. To make the offers even more attractive, Liquid Web also pays a 50% bonus for subscriptions paid in advance
Their commission percentage is huge and very lucrative compared to what Bluehost, Hostgator and others offer. Below is a breakdown of the CPA assigned to each of the packages offered by Liquid Web:
· Managed WordPress: $ 150 – $ 2,000
· Managed WooCommerce: $150 – $3,000
· VPS hosting: $ 150- $ 300
· Dedicated hosting: $ 150- $ 7,000
· Cloud hosting: $ 150- $ 5,000
How to register
Liquid Web does not handle their affiliate program directly, but entrusts it to two of the best companies in the affiliate marketing industry: Commission Junction (CJ) and Impact Radius. The registration process with both platforms is very simple and fast, all it takes is your basic details.
You must create an account with one of the companies you choose. Impact Radius is Liquid Web’s in-house platform. It offers partners multiple ad campaign options, standard tracking and reporting, and a ton of other creative options. Liquid Web also offers web hosting credits as a payment option through Impact Radius.
To sign up for Liquid Web’s affiliate program, create an account with one of the listed companies:
1. CJ partner
2. Impact radius
After registering with any of the above, you will have access to a wide selection of promotional materials, mostly in the form of professional, creative and regularly updated banners and text links that you can embed or showcase on your website or blog.
Every time a visitor to your website clicks through the banner or link and completes a purchase, your commission will be credited instantly. You can see this on your dashboard. Their cookies can last for 90 days, meaning that even if a visitor comes back after 3 weeks to complete a purchase after clicking your link, you will still receive your full commission.
How To Promote Your Affiliate Links And Tips To Make Money From It
There are several ways you can promote Liquid Web’s products. The most common are highlighted below:
1. Banners and Text Links: you get beautiful and creative banners that you can place in strategic positions on your website or blog. You can use as many banners as you want, but it shouldn’t be too much so as not to annoy the visitor. The banners also come in different sizes, choose whoever you want and place them on the website.
Text links can be placed directly after an article, between articles and in the footer area.
2. Article: this is done by writing an article about the products and services offered by Liquid Web. The article should be well written with valuable content and an embodiment of well researched long tail keywords that will help optimize the article for search engine discovery.
Affiliate links are then introduced in the article in each section. Visitors convinced by the article may decide to click on one of the links in the article to purchase the hosting, earning you some commission.
3. Social media: if you have a strong following on social media, you can take advantage of that to promote your affiliate link. A good way to do that is to do a short review of a package or generally talk about the benefits of using Liquid Web and then include your affiliate link in the post at some point.
You can also post banner images if they are descriptive enough and then add such banners with your affiliate link.
4. Email List: if you have an email list with thousands or a fair number of subscribers, you can email them with an offer or generally suggest the packages to them and then include your affiliate link.
Others: you can also monetize this affiliate program by recommending their products to friends, family members and even webmasters or by encouraging them to share your affiliate link or post on forums and their social media accounts.
Every time you earn a commission, it will show up in your account. Your commissions will be deposited into your account 60 days after the sale is completed. How you withdraw from it depends on your choice. You can use a direct bank deposit or request a check.
PROS AND CONS OF LIQUID WEB AFFILIATE PROGRAM
· It’s easy and free to join
· You will be immediately approved for the program
· A 150% commission
· You get a minimum payout of $150 and a maximum commission of $7,000 per sale
· There are no payment arrears
· Free promotional tools such as banner ads
· Free content, newsletters and full information about a product
· 24 hour access to affiliate accounts so you can track results
· You get a full-time affiliate program manager to help you succeed
· The niche is quite competitive
· Packages are quite expensive
· Buyers can delete cookies
Filmy One is a multi-author blog. We have experts and professionals in various fields who share their ideas and expert knowledge to help you with your day-to-day information needs. Thank you for reading!
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site