The vaccination campaign against COVID-19 is currently in full swing and many people are getting vaccinated as early as possible. Depending on whether people have been vaccinated or not, they will be reimbursed for traveling abroad. To confirm that they have received the vaccination, they must carry a certificate issued by the government.
Currently, vaccinated people receive three certificates, including a first dose certificate, a second dose certificate and a consolidated certificate. If you have received your vaccination, you can download your COVID-19 vaccination certificate here.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate from the CoWIN portal
- Visit the official website of CoWIN — cowin.gov.in
- Click on ‘Register/sign up yourself’.
- Sign up with your registered mobile number and enter the OTP you received in the SMS.
- After receiving the first or second dose, the CoWIN platform will display the Certificate tab under your name.
- Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate: Download via Aarogya Setu App
- Open the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- On the home screen, click the CoWIN tab at the top.
- Click on the Vaccination Certificate option.
- Enter your 13-digit Beneficiary Reference ID and click on the ‘Get Certificate’ option.
- Download the COVID vaccination certificate.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site