This story is part of, our full coverage of the latest news from Apple headquarters.
The latest version of Apple’s Mac operating system,, is probably on its way soon. On Tuesday ( ), we expect a definite release date for Apple’s new software (aka MacOS 12), after taking a first look at it during in June. We also expect to see , and a new one .
Until then, we don’t know exactly when MacOS Monterey will be available for download. Last year,arrived in November, while the year before, arrived in October. But when it launches, we have instructions on how to download and install MacOS Monterey on your device.
include AirPlay and , which lets you use a single mouse and keyboard to switch between your Mac and iPad for a seamless experience. The operating system also adds some of the new features found in , Like it and Apple’s Focus feature.
Here’s how to download macOS Monterey, once it’s rolled out to the public. We also have instructions for downloading the public beta below.
How do I download and install MacOS Monterey once it’s generally available?
1. Make sure your Mac.
2., just for safety. You don’t want to risk losing everything when you upgrade.
3. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Software Update, and find MacOS Big Monterey. Click Upgrade now. The download will start immediately, but may take some time.
After you have downloaded and installed the update and restarted your computer, run on MacOS Monterey.
How do I download and install the public beta version of MacOS Monterey?
If you just can’t wait for the final release, here’s how to get the public beta version of macOS Monterey running on your computer. Keep in mind that you should never download a beta version on your primary device as they often contain bugs. We recommend that you only do this if you have a separate tester device available.
1., just for safety.
2. On your Mac, go to beta.apple.com.
3. Sign in with your Apple ID and select macOS from the list of programs.
4. In the Getting Started section, click subscribe mac.
5. On the next page, click the blue button labeled Download the MacOS Public Beta Access Utility.
6. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts.
7. After the utility is installed, check for a software update using the update tool in System Preferences and then follow the prompts to download and install it.
Once you restart your computer, you will be running on the public beta version of macOS Monterey.
You can also.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site