Ram Navami is the celebration of the birth of Lord Ram. It is celebrated on the ninth and last day of Chaitra Navratri. This year, the Ram Navami will be observed on April 21 and will begin at 12:43 pm on Wednesday and end at 12:35 pm on April 22. On the auspicious day, people share wishes with their family and friends.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download and share stickers on WhatsApp:
1. Open an individual or group chat
2. Tap Emoji > Stickers > Add ‘+’ to add sticker packs
3. Tap Download next to the sticker pack you want to download. When prompted, tap DOWNLOAD
4. If you can’t find the Ram Navami sticker, scroll to the bottom of the ALL STICKERS tab and tap GET MORE STICKERS
5. You go to the Google Play Store
6. Search for ‘WhatsApp stickers for Ram Navami’ or something similar
7. Download and install apps of your choice from the list that appears in front of you
8. After installation, open it and select the stickers you want and tap on the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ option
9. Now you can go back to WhatsApp and open the sticker option
10. You can click on the desired sticker and share it with your loved one.
Read all the latest news and the latest news here
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site