Rating: 4/5 Stars
Our overall rating is not an average of the sub scores below.
Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl Movie story
- The film is based on the incredible real-life of former Indian Air Force pilot Gunjan Saxena.
- Having faced constant sexism at her first posting at an Airforce base in Uddhampur, the young woman feels marriage would be a better deal
- Gunjan Saxena, popularly known as ‘Kargil Girl’, was awarded the Shaurya Veer Award in 1999 for his exemplary courage during the Kargil War.
Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl Movie Review
In society, conservative ideas about boys and girls have been going on for centuries like a mountain. There are many works in which it is already believed that men excel in them. When women step into those areas, they have many attempts to munch their wings. It is not uncommon for women that no matter how perfect they are, they have to face sexism.
Gunjan Saxena, a resident of Lucknow, broke one such misconception in the 90s. She became a pilot in the Indian Air Force. He did this when Feminism was not so dominant.
In 1999 Gunjan, a former helicopter pilot set out to become the first female combat warrior at the age of 24, who flew with a cheetah helicopter above the war zone in Kargil.
Pankaj Tripathi plays Gunjan’s father in the film. The story of Gunjan, who belongs to the army family, is also worth seeing because there was never any discrimination in the family. His dreams were never tried to stop him from flying. Gunjan had to fly a plane since childhood and he did it. The retired father of the army kept Gunjan equal to the son. Every moment supported him.
Watch Or Not??
- It Is a Must Watch Movie.
- This film also fills you with patriotism’s passion and victory.
- Kargil is an integral part of the story of the war film and meanwhile, the pilot’s training, the helicopter story, the battle scenes, the director have a lot to show and Sharan Sharma has done a full 2 hours of work.