When you are going to buy a washing machine, you should consider buying one from Godrej. This renowned Indian brand is known for its refrigerators and has gained popularity in the washing machine market over the past decade. When shopping for a device it is good to have options as it helps to compare models even within one brand. If you are planning to get a Godrej washing machine, you get plenty of options so you can check out features and benefits and of course keep your budget in mind. Godrej makes fully automatic and semi-automatic top-loading washing machines. Recently, the tough Indian Devices has added some excellent fully automatic front loader machines to its cat.
With a reputation for durable appliances and prompt after-sales service (spare parts are readily available), Godrej has won over the average consumer and low income earners. The performance of Godrej washing machines is also good, and above all they are affordable and compact. There are few complaints about the washing quality and machines seem to be user friendly. With all this in favor of the brand, you may want some detailed information on the pros and cons (if any) of buying a washing machine from Godrey.
Advantages of Godrej washing machines
Godrej washing machines offer you many advantages. Among which:
- Noise Level – Godrej washing machines offer near-silent operation. For example, in the Godrej 5 star 7 Kg fully automatic top loader (WTEON ALR C 70 5.0 ROGR), the noise level is only 40 dB. This is one of the best machines in its category, with the least noise.
- Convenience and ease of use – In a Godrej washing machine, convenience and ease of use are at the top of the list of features. In its semi-automatic and fully automatic top-loading models, you get different washing modes. Furthermore, fully automatic machines, such as the 6.5 kg top-loading model WTEON Allure 650 PANMP, let you know if you have used too much (or too little) detergent so you can keep track of this aspect. You don’t need to dry clothes as many Godrej washing machines have a drying system that delivers your clothes dry. Most Godrej machines have features that allow you to set your wash cycle and wash time that is most convenient for you. For example, the Godrej 7 Kg fully automatic front loader (WFEON 700 PASE) has many functions that make your life easier, such as 15 washing programs, anti-corrosion properties, fuzzy logic and energy-efficient operation. The machine also features water-saving mechanisms and runs well when the water flow is staggered.
- Compact – Godrej washing machines are compact, especially fully automatic top-loading machines. When space is a constraint in most Indian homes, especially in the middle and low income segments of society, a Godrej top loading washing machine fits nicely into a small slot.
- Features – Most Godrej washing machines come in different capacities and have features that protect you and your family from allergens and clean clothes powerfully and easily. With virtually no noise and no vibration while using these machines, some machines such as the Godrej 7 Kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WFEON 700 PASE) have a night mode that washes clothes at night with less than normal noise. All Godrej machines come with superior features such as child lock, anti-corrosion drum and self-cleaning properties.
- Reliability and Affordability – You can be assured of a reliable washing machine, backed by decades of customer-centric considerations, when you buy a Godrej appliance. This also applies to his washing machines. Washing machines are known to last at least 7 years or more from the brand. In addition, you will get excellent customer service and efficient after-sales service. Parts are always available if you need replacement. To top it off, these machines are the most pocket-friendly models on the market today – even as a front loader.
Disadvantages of Godrej washing machines
While the benefits outweigh the drawbacks when choosing a Godrej washing machine, there can be some drawbacks.
- Noise and vibration – Few semi-automatic washing machines have a degree of noise and vibration that consumers may not like.
- Add-ons – Some top-loading machines may not have wheels, making them difficult to move if needed.
- Features – Some semi-automatic machines lack certain functions, such as a child lock, for example in the Godrej WS 800 PDS 8 Kg semi-automatic machine. Another factor that can prove to be a drawback is that some semi-automatic machines are made of plastic, from the inner drum to the outside, making machines less durable.
You can buy any Godrej washing machine you have your heart set on from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Affordability should not be an issue as the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card allows you to pay in convenient and flexible EMIs. The product will be delivered to your address within 24 hours of placing the online order.