Get the drinks flowing at your next baby shower with these refreshing and exciting baby shower mocktails. No alcohol is needed in these drinks, which makes them even more refreshing.
We can earn a commission from links on this page. Read the explanation for more information.
Whether you’re throwing your baby shower or someone else’s, some of these non-alcoholic cocktails are sure to get your party started.
Although there are baby shower mocktails in the title, you can drink these drinks on other occasions as well.
If you’re looking for something to cool you down on a warm summer afternoon, these mocktail babyshower drinks will inspire you too.
There are recipes here that you can put your own spin on.
The recipes have been adapted from the alcoholic versions – hence the name mocktail.
By simply swapping out something alcoholic for a non-alcoholic option like Prosseco for ginger ale, or whatever you prefer, you can create your fun mocktail.
Add your favorite topping and enjoy!
1. Watermelon Rose Mocktail by Jessi Piha from Beyond Yoga
Try this great Mocktail Mint Julep recipe from Kleinworth & Co.
3. This Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail from Creative Wife & Joyful Worker contains SunRype Slim Lemonade for a tasty, low-calorie mocktail.
4. Samantha from Five Heart Home shares this clever Sparkling Strawberry Floats Mocktail recipe that can be easily adapted from cocktail to mocktail.
5. This Blood Orange Mint Float Mocktail from Jessica from Live the Fancy Life blog is a work of art. It looks so well put together yet very easy to make.
6. The 7UP Tropical Breeze Mocktail with Orange and Pineapple Juice from Jenna Kate at Home is an easy and delicious recipe to try.
7. Do you want something different? Check out this Lemon-Pineapple Jam Mocktail from Cooking with Books.
8. Or this cucumber and mint limeade from Gina from So Let’s Hang Out blog.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site