A woman does so much work and runs around all the time either chasing her boyfriend, husband, parents or kids. And when it’s time for some pampering, an empty pocket or laziness overwhelms them. We bring you some easy recipes to spoil yourself at home, made with inexpensive household ingredients and in no time!
1) For the locks:
Prepare this simple and effective hair mask by following these simple steps:
- Mix an egg and 2 tsp olive/coconut oil and mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to the mixture and stir until a smooth, homogeneous solution appears.
- Apply it evenly on your hair, especially on the strands.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, dip a towel in hot water and wrap it around your head for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair well.
Tada! Let them dry to get luscious, smooth hair.
2) For your pretty face:
Ghar ke nuske handy and works wonders on your facial skin! So here’s an easy way to get rejuvenated skin and also keep those pimples at bay with the help of blueberries, which are great antioxidants!
- Mix ¼ cup blueberries with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Make a paste with a blender.
- Apply a thick paste to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse well to find a fresh face looking at you in the mirror!
3) For those pouty lips:
Did you bite your lips? Eat everything? Do you want a smooth lip? It doesn’t get any easier than this!
Make your own lip scrub by doing the following:
- Mix sugar and coconut cream into a paste.
- Scrub your lips and let them sit overnight.
- Wake up to smacking those juicy lips together.
4) For those hardworking feet:
Running around everywhere would of course make your precious feet crave pampering. Here’s the easiest way to wipe off all those dead skin cells and give them some nourishment:
- Add ¼ cup Listerine
- Add ¼ cup vinegar
- Add cup of hot water
in a bath and soak your feet.
See the wonders!
5) Finale: Full Body Pampering:
And finally, allow yourself to lie in a tension-free bath that will soak away all your stress and detoxify all your pain.
- Start by running warm water in your bathtub
- While the water is running, put 5-10 tea bags in the bath (green tea preferred)
- Let yourself in and rejoice as long as you want.
So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a pampering day! You deserve it!
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site