On 4 July, Disney+ is doing a favor for everyone who couldn’t get a ticket to the Broadway sensation known as “Hamilton.”
- Director – Thomas Kail
- Cast – Lin-Manuel Miranda, Leslie Odom Jr, Daveed Diggs, Phillipa Soo, Christopher Jackson, Anthony Ramos
Hamilton – Living up to The Hypes?
Yes, Surely !! Hamilton’s Complete movie of 160 minutes with a brief intermission will be streaming from July 3 onwards. It will have a minor censor of language.
The amazing part is that the Shot over two nights in 2016 with most of the original cast which is including all Tony winners.
The Hamilton filmed stage production is a stunning showcase of one of Broadway’s biggest hits and is surely winning the hearts of all viewers and fans.
It is undoubtedly the best ever seen musical journey produced in a decade. It is much more than just a filmed performance. Its Musical conversations, Technical edits, Beautiful story, and great camera angles making Hamilton a great cinematic experience for the fans.
Thomas Kail’s direction and his camera work simply left no stone unturned.
Hamilton’s amusing artwork brings everything that you can’t even get at Richard Rogers Theatre.
Thomas Kail has used his close-ups judiciously and maintained up to the mark intimacy for which he is famous for.
Hamilton features the entire stage and all its performers efficiently. The Expressions and emotions are personified a way better than what we can expect.
Even you will relive the characters while watching it.
In fact, the timing of this release continues to put the music in conversation with current events, specifically the recent spate of stories of people of color being delegitimized in or completely left out of, boardrooms, writers’ rooms, and other places where decisions were made.
- Hamilton shows the story of the United States Founding Father Alexander Hamilton(played by Lin-Manuel Miranda) who also wrote the music, lyrics, and book.
- In Act I: it will showcase Hamilton’s initial days in the American Revolution under George Washington (Christopher Jackson).
- His friends will be Marquis de Lafayette (Daveed Diggs), John Laurens (Anthony Ramos) and Hercules Mulligan (Okieriete Onaodowan)
- It will feature Hamilton’s relationship with Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom Jr.)
- Then Act II details Hamilton’s days as the Secretary of the Treasury, his disagreements with Thomas Jefferson (Diggs), and James Madison (Onaodowan)
- It will revolve around the death of his son Phillip (Ramos), and his own eventual death in a duel with Burr.