Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s film Dil Bechara broke the record, became the highest-rated Indian film on IMDb within few minutes of its release.
The Film is Directed by Mukesh Chhabra and also starring Sanjana Sanghi, the film is an official Hindi adaptation of Hollywood film “The Fault In Our Stars.”
Sushant Singh Rajput starrer Dil Bechara made history by attracting a huge audience to view the film on an OTT platform.
The film broke a number of records in terms of viewership and rating. Here is a look at a few records that have been broken by the Bollywood film.
Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide on June 14, leaving his family, friends, and fans grieving his untimely demise. In their grief, fans across the world are showing solidarity by supporting the film online and holding on to the memory of their beloved late actor.
Trailer: Break Many Records
“Sushant’s Dil Bechara breaks the record of Avengers: Endgame in 24 hours”
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara’s trailer has broken all previous records and become the ‘most liked’ trailer in 24 hours on YouTube, beating Avengers: Endgame.
- Dil Bechara’s trailer received 5.4M likes whereas Marvel Studios’ blockbuster hit Avengers: Endgame’s official trailer received 2.9M likes.
- Dil Bechara received 24,428,315 views in 24 hours
IMDB ratings: Record-Breaking
- Within minutes of Dil Bechara’s release on Disney+Hotstar, the film was received an IMDb rating of 10, within around 40 minutes of the film’s release, which is a huge achievement for any film.
- The film later settled at an IMDb rating of 9.8 out of 10 with close to 21 thousand votes from viewers. The film went on to secure the highest grade on the ‘Top Rated Indian Movies’ list.
- The audience had been eager to watch the romantic-drama film Dil Bechara ever since its announcement.
- According to a viewership tracking and consulting firm, Disney+Hotstar drew close to 95 million viewers within 24 hours of the film’s release.
- If the OTT viewership is converted to box office collection then the money made by the film on the first day would range between ₹950 crores (if the average price of ₹100 was applied on every ticket) and ₹2000 crores (if the average ticket price was ₹207 [PVR price]).