Clash of Clans for PC: How to Begin?
Clash of clans is available to play and download on multiple gaming devices and platforms like PC, Android, IOS, Xbox, PS4 and another gaming console. Here we are talking about how to download and play COC on PC?
Clash of Clans for a PC is the same game, which is playing on the work desktop or laptop, as you learn from the mobile app. You have to follow the same procedure to play COC on PC whih you follow on your mobile, like shopping of gaming weapons, retain the same village. If you choose to purchase products on our Android emulator, your mobile village will also be updated.
You can play CoC on your desktop online by downloading the LDPlayer Android emulator to your machine. As LDPlayer is the lightest emulator for CoC, high load speed and high performance can be experienced when playing CoC on your PC.
Furthermore, one fan of the CoC uploaded a “great helper” onto LD Store called “XiaoxiCocScript” that allows you to play CoC automatically. Here are some advantages of playing CoC on your desktop using the LDPlayer.
- Free the phone from CoC’s relentless occupancy
- Save battery life and avoid low batteries
- Instead of a small touch screen, play on the bigger screen
- Manage mouse and keyboard battling
- Get a stable Internet on a Computer
- Experience excellent graphics and great entertainment
- Performance is more reliable than mobile phones
Downloading Clash of Clans on PC
- Step 1: Install the LDPlayer and its available free of charge
- Step 2: Start the LDPlayer installation by clicking on the downloaded installer file.
- Step 3: Begin it when the app is ready for use and complete the process for signing up and logging in to Google Play account.
- Step 4: Begin the app on Google Play Store and use its search feature to download Clash of Clans.
- Step 5: Locate the Clash of Clans and start the installation.
- Step 6: Start the game and you can now use a mouse or keyboard and even your touchscreen to play Clash of Clans on desktop, you can use the control button to mimic the zoom-in and-out pinch feature.
Actually COC is really a very interesting video game which is specially designed for big-screen like of Desktop or PC, But unfortunately, people don’t know how to download and play COC on PC. So in this article, we game you the simple solution to download Clash of Clans on your laptop or desktop using an emulator like LDPlayer.
This was a simple guide to how to get free Clash Clans on a PC.