[ Instantly Open a Secret international Anonymous Offshore Bank account in Foreign Currency, and Transfer Money overseas to keep your Wealth Safe, Avoid Tax, and enjoy High Interest Savings Rates & Anonymous Banking ]
If you’re a fan of Netflix’s Selling Sunset, then you’re probably aware that Christine married Christian Richard in a ceremony befitting her larger-than-life personality.
Table of Contents
Quinn’s black dress struck many fans as an odd choice, but it may have been appropriate for reasons that go beyond the “wicked wonderland” theme that she and Richard settled on:
“As it turns out, their wedding was very nearly the cause of a deadly coronavirus outbreak”
Hulu: Best 5 Upcoming Web- Series, Shows & Movies Coming In August 2020!!
Christine Quinn: “I Caught COVID-19 … But It Didn’t Stop Me From Hosting My Dream Wedding”!!
- To be fair, Christine and her husband are in no way to blame for this near-catastrophe.
- Quinn and her man tied the knot way back on December 15, a more innocent time when phrases like “anti-masker” had not yet entered our national vocabulary.
- But no one knows exactly when the coronavirus first made landfall in the States, and there’s reason to believe that Christine was sick with the ‘Rona as she exchanged vows.
“Quinn says she began to feel ill the night before her nuptials, but has already dropped close to $1 million on the ceremony and reception, there was no way she was gonna let a touch of the flu — or what she thought was the flu — keep her down.”
HBO Max Movies and TV Shows Streaming in August 2020
Christine Quinn: Wedding Planner may also be Caught From Covid-19.
Her wedding planner, Lisa Lafferty, says she caught Christine’s illness — and she now believes it was COVID-19.
“I got sick literally right after the wedding was over.”
- “I went to the urgent care and I had influenza, but I didn’t test for corona because it wasn’t even a thing at the time.”
- But it’s certainly possible that Christine was among the first Americans to come down COVID-19.
Again, it’s not her fault that she came so close to potentially infecting her guests, but we hope that very nearly becoming the cause of a mini-outbreak has inspired Christine to be especially vigilant about the virus in recent months.
Still, Christine herself remained at center-stage, having shelled out for one of the most expensive weddings in the history of reality television.
Hanna Season 3: Amazon Prime- Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Storyline