It’s that time of year when summer has kicked into full swing and this year the heat is insane! As some countries face their coldest winter, we are ready to shed the extra layers. Summer clothes are not as easy as it looks, especially if you need to look decent at work.
Summer usually prompts you to opt for lighter fabrics such as cotton and linen, which will make you feel cooler. I always fight with my shoes in the summer, because when I wear pumps or ballerinas all day, it seems like my feet are tucked into a pair smaller than my feet (and don’t forget that icky feeling). I generally opt for flats or sandals that are airy and not that tight.
There are a few things to keep in mind when picking up your summer shoes.
- Open shoes such as sandals and flats will keep your feet happier and healthier during those hot days. You also prevent athlete’s foot while your feet are less pinched.
- When buying your summer shoes, choose a size larger because your feet tend to swell in the summer, causing the toes to get a little pinched.
- A backstrap on your shoes helps to give that extra support to the largest bone on your feet.
- During the summer, avoid wearing heels and opt for soles that are flexible for the feet.
- Your feet also tend to sweat a lot more than you think, so opt for materials that are easily washable to prevent infections.
- Finally, choose a pair that is HOT and fits your style perfectly.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site