Casinos in Gatlinburg, TN
What are the best casinos in Gatlinburg?
There are a number of casinos in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, each with its own unique offerings. Here is a list of the best casinos in Gatlinburg, TN, along with their amenities and attractions:
- Gatlinburg Skyway Casino is located at the top of the Gatlinburg Skyway, and offers stunning views of the Smoky Mountains. The casino has over 500 slot machines, as well as table games like blackjack, roulette, and craps. There is also a live entertainment venue and a buffet restaurant.
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort is located just outside of Gatlinburg, and is one of the largest casinos in the state of Tennessee. The casino has over 2,500 slot machines, as well as table games, a poker room, and a race track. There is also a hotel, a spa, and a number of restaurants.
- The Island Hotel & Casino is located on the banks of the Tennessee River, and offers stunning views of the mountains. The casino has over 1,000 slot machines, as well as table games, a poker room, and a live entertainment venue. There is also a hotel, a spa, and a number of restaurants.
- Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa is located just outside of Gatlinburg, and offers a variety of family-friendly activities, including a water park, a roller coaster, and a miniature golf course. The resort also has a casino, which has over 300 slot machines and a few table games.
What are the gambling laws in Gatlinburg, TN?
Gambling is legal in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and there are a number of casinos located in the city. The casinos are regulated by the Tennessee Gaming Commission, and all of them must adhere to the state’s gambling laws.
The minimum age to gamble in Gatlinburg is 21 years old. All gamblers must present a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, before they are allowed to gamble.
Gambling is prohibited on Sundays in Gatlinburg.
What are the other attractions in Gatlinburg?
In addition to the casinos, Gatlinburg has a number of other attractions, including:
- Dollywood is a theme park that is home to a variety of rides, shows, and attractions. The park is also home to the Dolly Parton Museum, which tells the story of the singer’s life and career.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a beautiful national park that is home to a variety of hiking trails, waterfalls, and wildlife. The park is also home to the Sugarlands Visitor Center, which offers exhibits and information about the park.
- The Gatlinburg Skyway is a scenic gondola ride that takes visitors to the top of Mount LeConte, the highest mountain in the Smoky Mountains. The ride offers stunning views of the mountains and the surrounding area.
- The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery is a distillery that offers tours and tastings of moonshine, a type of illegal whiskey that was once produced in the Smoky Mountains. The distillery is also home to a gift shop and a restaurant.
How to get to Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg is located in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, about 4 hours from Nashville and 2 hours from Knoxville. The city is accessible by car, bus, and plane.
- By car, the easiest way to get to Gatlinburg is to take Interstate 40 East to Exit 444. From there, follow Highway 441 South to Gatlinburg.
- By bus, Greyhound and Amtrak both offer service to Gatlinburg. The Greyhound station is located at 100 Cherokee Boulevard, and the Amtrak station is located at 407 East Parkway.
- By plane, the closest airport to Gatlinburg is McGhee Tyson Airport in Knoxville. The airport is about 2 hours from Gatlinburg by car.
Gatlinburg is a beautiful city that is home to a variety of attractions, including casinos, theme parks, and national parks. The city is easily accessible by car, bus, and plane.
SCR function already executed recently. It will run again after 4 minutes.