Colors’ most controversial but most popular show ‘Bigg Boss’ is going to start soon.
This will be the 14th season of Bigg Boss. Like every time, the fans of Bigg Boss are excited enough to know what will be the format of the show? And which faces will be seen in Bigg Boss this time.
Bigg Boss-14 was going to start from the first week of September. But due to rain, the plans had to be canceled. However, this show of superstar Salman Khan will not have to wait much longer.
Bigg Boss 14 postponed for a month; the show to most likely to go on-air from October 4.
Salman Khan’s controversial show Bigg Boss makers going to change the format in season 14
According to the recent news, the producers of the show Bigg Boss are also planning to change its format. Allegedly, a big change can be made about the run time in the show. The producers are planning to reduce their run time to half an hour instead of an hour. Obviously, this change may shock the fans of the show.
In the previous season of Bigg Boss, its episodes were usually of one hour. Certainly, this change will affect the entertainment that used to take place in the one-hour episode.
It is also being said that the show will air after 10:00 pm. However, none of this has been confirmed yet and it remains to be seen what changes the producers make in this season and what features it brings with it.
Who will be the Contestants Of Big Boss 14?
A source shared that the team recently signed the contract with Salman.
Talks are already on with television actors like
- Alisha Panwar,
- Shekhar Suman’s son Adhyayan Suman
- MTV face Aarushi Dutta.
- Vivian Dsena is known for his role in a TV show, “Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani”.
- Actor Shagun Pandey
- Aly Goni, the actor of a TV show, ” Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
- Shireen Mirza, actress of the TV show, “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
- Nia Sharma is known for her roles in many TV shows and web series.
- Jasmin Bhasin, actress of a TV show, “Nagin 4”.
- Actress Adaa Khan was last seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
- Rajeev Sen