Big Boss is the most-watched and anticipated reality show. Its huge fan following can’t be expressed in words. Big Boss 13 was a huge-success which even helps it to get an extension of 1 month.
Just after it’s the finale, fans used to speculate for the arrival of next season. Usually Big Boss hits TV screens in September month. But This year, fans are quite anxious that whether Big Boss 14 will happen or not due to the spread of COVID-19 everywhere.
If you are among then, don’t worry.
Big Boss 14 is geared up for its latest installment to hit TV screens. In fact, online auditions and registrations are active.
Expected Contestants Of Big Boss 14
Now many fans are buzzing about the contestants of Big Boss 14 !! Check the list of most probable contestants of this year. But nothing is affirmed yet officially.
This Year there will be 10 celebrities and 3 commoners, unlike the previous year.
Host: One and only Bhaijaan- Salman Khan
- Vivian Dsena is known for his role in a TV show, “Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani”.
- Actor Shagun Pandey
- Aly Goni, the actor of a TV show, ” Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
- Shireen Mirza, actress of the TV show, “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
- Nia Sharma is known for her roles in many TV shows and web series.
- Jasmin Bhasin, actress of a TV show, “Nagin 4”.
- Actress Adaa Khan was last seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
- Rajeev Sen
More Highlights Of Big Boss 14 :
- Swaragini’s Actress Tejasswi Prakash says NO to Salman Khan’s show. She said – I would like to take up a fiction show!!
- Mahika Sharma is reportedly OUT from being part of Salman Khan’s show Big Boss 14 owing to her foreign travel history.
- This Year Big Boss may get air in September Or October Since contestants have to first live in quarantine before entering the house.
- Speculations are on rife that this year the theme could be jungle-based or “Lockdown-based”.
Salman Khan’s fee
From sources, It is speculating everywhere that Salman Khan is going to host the show, and will be paid Rs. 16 crores per week as his fee. Last year, the actor charged Rs. 12-14 crores per week.