[ Instantly Open a Secret international Anonymous Offshore Bank account in Foreign Currency, and Transfer Money abroad to keep your Wealth Safe, Avoid Tax, and enjoy High Interest Savings Rates ]
Everyone loves a good romantic comedy, whether they like to admit it or not, and this Valentine’s Day is sure to be one that will take you indoors from COVID-19 or the cold weather we’ve had. Here are my top 5 romcoms to watch this Valentine’s Day with your partner or best friends.
- Crazy Rich Asians- This over-the-top movie is a perfect watch with a friend, friend, and dare I say, parents. There is a perfect a mix of drama and comedy in this love story with top actors such as Constance Wu, Henry Goulding and the one and only Ken Jeong. You can watch this RICH Hollywood movie on Hulu Premium and Netflix.
- Always Be My Maybe – If you love food and meet your childhood sweetheart again, this movie is for you. This film deals with the relationship between a famous chef and her childhood best friend in the most hilarious way. A Netflix original that will make you love tennis balls (I might sound ridiculous, but watch the movie to find out).
- To All The Boys I Loved Before- What’s better than staying home and watching three movies on Valentine’s Day. Have you ever written a letter to someone you fell in love with? How about four? This movie is a rollercoaster of high school romance and is sure to keep you captivated. There are now two films in this three-part series on Netflix, with the third coming out on February 12, perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day with the girls.
- Blended- This movie is the perfect blend of comedy and romance starring classic rom-com legends Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Of all the romantic comedies they’ve made together, this one is by far the funniest. It follows two different families who happen to end up on the same family trip in Africa. Having a mixed family can be difficult and this film shows the ups and downs of reality while also keeping you smiling throughout the story. It can be viewed on Hulu Premium.
- 10 things I hate about you. Three words, young Heath Ledger. This 1999 movie is a classic on the rom-com list. This film engages you with his witty sarcasm from the main character played by Julia Stiles. A high school love story that isn’t as typical of ulterior motives, but like any other 90s romcom has the best ending at a high school dance. This romcom is available to watch on Disney +.
Although this list is not that extensive, it is guaranteed to last this Valentine’s weekend. So grab a bucket of popcorn and candy and give yourself a day off to treat yourself to your favorite romcom. Comment on your favorite romantic comedy on our Instagram @theechosnu, Facebook @TheEcho or Twitter @TheEchoSNU.