[ Instantly Open a Secret international Anonymous Offshore Bank account in Foreign Currency, and Transfer Money overseas to keep your Wealth Safe, Avoid Tax, and enjoy High Interest Savings Rates & Anonymous Banking ]
The flagship coupé of the Japanese luxury brand gets an aviation-inspired special edition, with black accents and a fixed rear spoiler.
Table of Contents
- 2021 Lexus LC prices and specifications
- Coupé variants from the Inspiration Series added with black accents
- Less than five samples can be offered, from $ 219,393 to $ 219,553 excluding down-the-road costs
- The rest of the LC range is unchanged for 2021, after updates in 2020
The 2021 Lexus LC has gotten a new, more exclusive coupé version of the Inspiration Series – but you have to be one of the lucky few to get behind the wheel of one.
Limited to ‘less than five units’ Down Under, the The LC Inspiration series can be ordered now through Australian Lexus showrooms, priced from $ 219,393 excluding on-road expenses in V8-powered LC500 form, or $ 219,553 on the road in fuel-guzzling LC500h guise – with both variants offered exclusively as fixed-roof coupés.
“Inspired by the world of aeronautics and aeronautics”, the limited-run LC gets a fixed carbon fiber rear wing, gloss black 21-inch forged alloy wheels and a unique black exterior finish with White Nova, Sonic Silver and Onyx exterior colors available for buyers.
Also new is the deep-hung front seat design that debuted in the updated LS limousine earlier this year, claiming to “… provide space for the front seat occupants.” [bodies] to sink forward [seats]and improve the ‘performance of maintaining hip positions’ by 18 percent.
The two Inspiration Series variants arrive as the flagship of the Lexus LC family from 2021, benefiting from a series of technical updates introduced in mid-2020, including revised suspension geometry, revised transmission tuning, lighter alloy rear wheels and more .
The prices and specifications for the wider LC Coupé and Convertible range are otherwise unchanged – the full breakdowns of each can be found at the bottom of this story.
Inspiration Series buyers are offered the same choice of engine and transmission options as LC buyers in series production: a 351kW / 540Nm 5.0-liter V8 petrol engine linked to a 10-speed automatic transmission in the LC500, or a 3.5-liter V6 petrol screwed to one 650 volt hybrid system and a “10-speed” transmission in the LC500h.
Both engines are naturally aspirated and only send drive to the rear wheels.
The 2021 Lexus LC Inspiration Series is to order now.
2021 Lexus LC Australian prices
- LC500 coupé – $ 194,757
- LC500h coupé – $ 195,165
- LC500 Convertible – $ 214,000
- LC500 Inspiration Series Coupe – $ 219,393
- LC500h Inspiration Series Coupe – $ 219,553
Note: All the above prices are exclusive of road costs.
Above and below: The ‘normal’ 2021 Lexus LC500 coupé.
2021 Lexus LC500 and LC500h standard features
- LED headlights with twilight detection and automatic high beam
- Keyless entry with smart key card
- Extendable door handles with lighting
- 21-inch forged two-tone alloy wheels
- Torsen limited slip differential (LC500 only)
- 8.0-inch digital instrument display with sliding gauge ring
- Head-up display (HUD)
- 10.3-inch multimedia screen with touchpad controller and voice control
- Reversing camera with parking sensors
- Apple CarPlay Android Auto
- DAB + digital radio, USB and AUX inputs
- Satellite navigation with SUNA live traffic alerts
- Mark Levinson sound system with 13 speakers and 918 watts
- Windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Automatically dimming interior mirror
- Climate control with two zones
- Front seats with semi-aniline leather accent
- 12-way electric front seats with heating, ventilation and driver memory
- Electrically adjustable steering column
- Touch-sensitive interior lighting
- Sports pedals
- Stainless steel door sill plates
- Active noise control
- Drive mode selector
- Heated handlebars
- Easy access sliding function of the front seat
- Glass roof with sun protection (coupe)
- Self-contained emergency braking system with collision warning
- Lane Keeping Aid with steering assistant
- Adaptive cruise control for all speeds
- Blind Spot Guard
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Eight airbags (coupé) or six airbags (convertible)
Enhancement Pack ($ 15,000) add-ons (over standard models)
- Rear wheel steering
- Variable gear ratio steering
- Active rear wing
- Alcantara and leather-accented front seats
- 10-way electrically adjustable front sports seats
- Carbon fiber roof and door sill moldings
- Torsen limited-slip rear differential (only for LC500h, as it is standard equipment in the ‘base’ LC500)
2021 Lexus LC Inspiration Series adds (relative to lower numbers)
- Fixed rear wing
- 21-inch forged alloy wheels in gloss black
- Black bumper trim, grille, headlight surrounds, side bumper moldings and rear light brackets
- ‘Lexus LC Special Edition’ carbon fiber door sill trims
- Black leather and Alcantara seats with saddle-tone accents
- Alcantara steering wheel, shifter, door cards and center console
2021 Lexus LC price and specs: Ultra-limited Inspiration Series available to order now
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Entertainment Site