People shed a lot of sweat on workouts and later maintain a strict diet plan. But they tend to forget the addition of protein juices, which are just as important as the other meals. Filled with vitamins and proteins, they not only burn your calories but also do great wonders for your skin.
Here is the list of 10 homemade smoothies that can give you a great shape without making it difficult for you to prepare them.
- hello lemonade– With a high citrus content, lemons are the best for burning your fats, detoxifying your body and giving a toned stomach. Squeeze a lemon or two into lukewarm water, add ginger juice and mix it with a teaspoon of honey. Take it every morning after your training session and you will thank us later.
- Banana Smoothie– Bananas are like the magic potion that fulfills your desire for a slim body frame. Peel two bananas, add milk and mix for 15 minutes and serve with ice cubes. This relaxes your muscles and even gives your skin glow.
- Apple cider vinegar– Apple cider vinegar mixed with lemon and honey boosts your metabolism and detoxifies your body. This burns calories and also keeps your body hydrated in the summer. Take it before meals, 3 times a day to say goodbye to your calories.
- Carom seed juice– Soak carom seeds overnight in hot water and add 1 teaspoon of organic honey and take it on an empty stomach the next morning. This juice ensures fast digestion and is even effective for losing weight faster.
- Buttermilk and mint– Grandma’s stories are filled with praises of buttermilk. But it is not only used to ward off the spiky summer heat, but also to burn calories. Mix buttermilk with 5-7 mint leaves and drink it three times a day after your meals. This natural juice is effective in controlling obesity and also improves the functions of the liquid gut.
- Tomatoes to the rescue-Filled with antioxidants, tomato juice with honey and cumin seeds are the most effective for losing a ton. Taking it every morning on an empty stomach will keep fats at bay and also check your cholesterol levels.
- Green tea– How can one forget the goodness of green tea? With antioxidant properties, it is the best fat burning liquid. It is a metabolism booster and also a savior in reducing menstrual cramps.
- cranberry juiceCranberry contains a lot of citrus, vitamins and antioxidants. It’s a great way to shrink your belly bag. Mix cranberry juice, water and honey or other citrus fruits and drink it on an empty stomach to burn your calories.
- Minty magic– The coolant mint is very effective in weight loss. Mix mint leaves and lukewarm water with a pinch of pepper and 1 teaspoon of honey to reduce fat. It also improves your digestive metabolism and congestion.
- Pineapple smoothie-The anti-inflammatory properties of pineapple help control obesity and burn calories. Mix half a pineapple with ginger root and honey and squeeze drops of lemon juice on it. Doing this every morning after breakfast will give you the body of Greek goddesses.
These homemade juices are easy to make and will help speed up your workout regimen.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site